Monday, March 15, 2010

OMG YES!

OMG I AM SOOO HAPPY!
Why?
Cause I'm getting good grades!
Comment here
telling me
if YOU think u r going to get good grades
or u already got zem!
And If you didn't get good grades....
It's okay!
You'll get em' next quarter! 
But if your in a rotten mood....
STOP WHINING

I SAID NO!
But relly
Who has MSA"S
Oh wait, u don't live where I live, so
RU HAVING A STATE TEST?!?!?!?
Cause I am
And it's hard
But if you do live where I live.....
STOP STALKING MEH




But guess what's coming up soon........

          <  -  -
                                                                                     |
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!         |
Cause I'm irish                                                                |
And If you still can't guess from the green writing, the pic, |
AND THE FACT THAT I AM IN A GOOD MOOD FOR ONCE.......

IT'S SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.....

YEP
AND IT"S CONTAGOUS!
Or however it's spelled........

Oh, and as for the story...
I'm almost done with
Chapter One: Part one
And I'll post it later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment