Friday, March 12, 2010

Today and caption contest

Today i had to come home sick. >_< and i have had some emo problems. But it's all good!

Don't you just love it when your depressed?
But today's friday! So my sprirts are up!
And I get to go to a Saint Patricks day tommorow.
As you've noticed, I've only posted poems and stories.
But I'll post different things too
Like contests
and Daily posts
and maybe even,

I'll steal ur internetz!
Joking.
But yeah, stuff like that
and I might take pictures too.
but don't worry
with your help I'll make this blog fun!
I want YOU to comment
telling ME what I can do,
to make this blog better!

PLZPLZPLZ


                                       "PLZ COMMENT"
_______________________________________________________

CAPTION CONTEST
I will givez u three pictures
You pick one
and make a caption for it
the funniest caption
will win a prize
of an award,
and so will second
if there is >_<
plus an optional
Header/ Blog Button
cause some peps already have
Paintshopz.
COMMENT CAPTIONZ HERE!
And I will pic them on.........
TUESDAY!
or maybe earlyier.....

                                     FIRST PIC!
                                  
                                
                                        SECOND PIC


THRID PIC


                                               

3 comments:

  1. First Pic:
    *stifles laugh*
    dude, u dont hav pants on.

    for second pic:

    first i eats da bag.
    Then I eats u.

    third pic:
    Da words.
    they call to meh.

    lol that all i got!!!!
    ~Breeze~

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Pic:
    Tee Hee

    Second Pic:
    Get kitteh out ov dis thing RIGHT NOW!
    ...or else.

    Third Pic:
    Now let's see...press F1 fur reload...press F12 fur automatic self-destruct...

    lol, I don't think I'm going to win... :)

    ReplyDelete